Syncing SharePoint folders to your Surface
- Navigate to Microsoft 365 from a web browser (by Googling Microsoft 365 and signing in with your school credentials).
- Click on the 9 dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Sharepoint”.
- Select the site you wish to sync.
- Navigate to the documents and select the folder you wish to sync.
- The folders will begin syncing down to your Surface. Let it run for a few minutes as there can be quite a lot of data to pull down from the cloud.
- Once this has finished, go to File Explorer and look for “St George’s Weybridge” on the left hand side.
- Open this and the folders and documents should be visible and able to be opened from your Surface, rather than having to go to the online version.